Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: UVA-Wise Schedules

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise Schedules

    Yes I plan to, Im either going to go into Physical Therapy or vet science, with a biology degree I believe I can go either way.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise Schedules

    good luck w/both man...both of those fields are incredibly competitive.

    have fun in organic.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise Schedules

    I know they are, its going be difficult

  4. #14
    Inactive Member raider75's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2007
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise Schedules

    You might try the web site half.com. I saved about 300-500 per semester last year for my daughter's books at UVA=Wise

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise Schedules

    Ive looked on there but alot of times I get my books from someone who has had the class before me.

    Thanks though

  6. #16
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise Schedules

    i dont remember what days and times

    Comm 340
    BUAD 325
    French 2
    Natural Science 100
    Econ 205

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UVA-Wise Schedules

    i think the best advice i can give u is get some observation hours in right now and go ahead and start prepping to take the GRE.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •